scientology-reviews-logo

NOTICE: This non-commercial website is NOT affiliated with the Church of Scientology (link).

homeWHERE TO GET HELP: There are now two avenues for Scientology services. Find out what to expect and what...

Review Detail

Training Services
October 15, 2012    
Do the SHSBC independent of the Church if you are interested in this course. The Church has it priced at an exorbitant price and you will be very unlikely to get through it but if you do you will be a ROBOT auditor and I have never met a PC who responded well to a ROBOT auditor. Bottom line...you have to ask yourself, was Miscavige the one who developed the tech or was LRH? What auditor cert does Miscavige have? Why is he changing the standard set by LRH? If you really see the changes made you realize Miscavige did it all to destroy SCN but to make a ton of money in the process. He is an sociopathic personality and we should all be ashamed for the support we have given him to destroy what had so much promise. Thank goodness an independent Scientology is arising out of the ashes like the phoenix.
Overall rating 

Makes life easier 

Worth the investment 

Easy to do 

Usefulness of information 

Reviewed by Mirari November 30, 2012
Top 100 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (2)

Saint Hill Special Briefing Course (SHSBC)

Do the SHSBC independent of the Church if you are interested in this course. The Church has it priced at an exorbitant price and you will be very unlikely to get through it but if you do you will be a ROBOT auditor and I have never met a PC who responded well to a ROBOT auditor. Bottom line...you have to ask yourself, was Miscavige the one who developed the tech or was LRH? What auditor cert does Miscavige have? Why is he changing the standard set by LRH? If you really see the changes made you realize Miscavige did it all to destroy SCN but to make a ton of money in the process. He is an sociopathic personality and we should all be ashamed for the support we have given him to destroy what had so much promise. Thank goodness an independent Scientology is arising out of the ashes like the phoenix.

Where I stand

I am a...
Independent Scientologist

Pros and Cons (optional)

Pros
I loved studying this course when I was allowed to do it. The Course is filled with lots of insightful information and the tapes of Ron brought him to life more than ever. He was definitely a perceptive individual and I learned many things I doubt I would have been able to otherwise. I very much wanted to audit people to help them as I had been helped. I stepped away from my profession to study full time and paid for all my training and auditing so I could make a new career to add to my present professional skills as a doctor. The supervision was mostly excellent except when they had to follow some new hair-brained idea generated from up-lines (usually right from the top of the Org Board). See the Con section for more on this.
Cons
Once my wife and I were paid up so that now the Church had to deliver we started running into a startling amount of counter intention. Of course, the Church administration will have you believe it is just your own out-ethics that made study slow. This is so laughable. We were incredibly gung-ho in the beginning of our training. But day after day of experiencing interferences and slows on our training we finally discovered the source. Someone at the highest level did not really want to make Auditors. It was amazing at how many arbitrary rules came down from above to change the sequence of the training requiring several "retraining" or changed tech, ad infinitum. Just as an example, the prerequisite for the SHSBC was the New GOLDEN AGE OF TECH PRO METERING COURSE (GAT) which had a check-sheet time goal of 3 weeks max but took me 11 months and I was one of the faster students and very motivated to succeed at all cost. That was "full time" training. Some students were on that course for 3-4 years and a few never made it off the course as they died mid the course. These were old veteran auditors who could no longer audit because the emergence of GAT cancelled their certifications to audit. If that was their main source of income then they had to be on this course to get back their job. But the course was filled with arbitrary changes and some key false data added such as changing LRH's definition of the Floating Needle to a definition handed down from Miscavige that guaranteed you would mess up the Pre Clear that you were auditing. That GAT Pro Metering course made you into a ROBOT, not an auditor. It was stultifying and it stymied all desires to continue training yet I continued as I made a postulate. The Pro Metering Course was a suppressive course and many prospective and promising auditors were blown off as they knew no one could make it through this intact and as a true professional. BTW, to have a prerequisite of Pro Metering before the SHSBC would be fine if you were then actually auditing PCs right away on SHSBC. But no, you didn't get to audit (other than a little Book 1 and without a meter on Level A) until you were completely done with the entire reading and listening to the tapes line up. That took another 1-4 years depending on your schedule so by that time the value of the metering was lost since you seldom got to use that tool. It was INSANE and STUPID. But that is what you can expect coming down from top management. Miscavige has ruined Scientology for those within the church. That is why we left. When you receive auditing from a true professional trained by Ron you will see the difference compared to someone trained by the current joke of a church. It is a disgrace and a crying shame.

Bottom line...

Recommend it to a friend?
Yes
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account